Saturday, March 16, 2024

My SSRN (Social Science Research Network)-Published Papers

I have been publishing through the Social Science Research Network since 2018, and the total number now up came to 170 at last count.

Given the number it seems to me appropriate to do something about organizing them for the reader--and so I have decided to here organize them by subject, allotting a page of this blog to each of those subjects that I have found myself writing about time and again. Where its subject matter makes this appropriate, I have listed some papers on more than one page, or even under more than one heading.

The links to those subject pages are listed below in alphabetical order.

Britain's Defense Policy and Armed Forces (Post-1945).

Deindustrialization.

Economic Growth After 1973.

The "Information Age."

The "Middle Class."

The 1990s.

Neoliberalism.

Political Centrism.

The Politics of the Media.

"The Unipolar Moment."

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon