Saturday, November 1, 2008

About This Blog

This is one of my (Nader Elhefnawy's) two personal blogs. (The other is Raritania.)

This particular blog is principally concerned with my areas of interest in politics, international affairs, economics and technology.

Comments Policy
Reader comments are welcome, with this going even for comments on older posts, but they are moderated (with the help of a spam filter). Where these are concerned I reserve the right not to post and/or delete any comment for reasons including but not necessarily limited to their looking like spam (typically a result of the comment's marginal or nonexistent relevance to the subject of the post, inclusion of suspect links, etc.), or their being of an abusive or incoherent nature. (The final judgment about these matters, of course, rests with me.)

I generally endeavor to post those comments consistent with these necessary rules as quickly as possible, and to respond to every one of them as quickly as possible, but because of the moderation process it may take some time for comments to go up, and still longer for me to respond to them.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime are appreciated, and I look forward to your feedback.

Other Contacts
Should the reader need to contact me in a manner other than leaving a comment they can use the Contact Form on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon